ScienceDirect will be unavailable on Oct. 20 for approximately 2 hours beginning at 8am EST for scheduled maintenance.
Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, post them here as a comment, or stop by and see us!
Congratulations to Steve Dixon (Resnick Library), Julee Miller (Hospitality) and Cheryl Peletz (Veterinary Science) — all of whom received continuing or permanent appointment this year. A reception was held in the Resnick Reading Room to unveil new books each person selected in recognition of this milestone. These books are on display in the Library on the main floor through October, and will be added to the library permanent collection.
Here are this year’s selections:
- What the Best College Teachers Do (Ken Bain)
- Baseball: A History of America’s Favorite Game (George Vecsey)
- The Death of Free Speech (John Ziegler)
- All the President’s Pastries: Twenty-Five Years in the White House (Roland Mesnier with Christian Mallard)
- How She Does It: How Women Entrepreneurs are Changing the Rules of Business Success (Margaret Heffernan)
- Wherever You Go There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- Veterinary Medicine: An Illustrated History (Dunlop and Williams)
We were experiencing some glitches with LexisNexis access – the glitch has been fixed and all users both off and on campus should now be able to access.
If you need help accessing (or using) LexisNexis or any of our databases just Ask a Librarian through email, AIM, by phone or in person. We’re here to help!